The Linxo test bank allows users to test their API integration by providing data provisioning.
It emulates the behavior of a real world provider. To do so, it uses a default configuration file or takes a file hosted on webserver. This file defines on the one hand the behavior of the bank and on the other hand the lists of the available transactions for the user.
A provider can have different channels. Linxo test bank will give you access to all channels supported by the API you're using:
- EMBEDDED channel: Linxo test bank gives access to all accounts types
- REDIRECT channel: Linxo STET test bank only gives access to accounts of type checkings and credit card
The reference documentation gives you detailed information on the file structure and the available actions.
Once you have created your session
on the widget, you can
add a connection
by generating a link to the web interface describing the list of banks. You may also use the
URL given in the
session response (field
You can search or select a bank among all those listed. You can therefore select the
Linxo Test Bank
which displays the authentication form.
You have two connection possibilities:
'CONNECT MY CHECKING ACCOUNTS'allowing you to use the REDIRECT channel
'I don't have a checking account'allowing you to use the EMBEDDED channel
In both cases, you must enter your login, password and your own configuration file URL if you don't want to use the default one.
Then, the widget tries to establish a secure connection and starts synchronization before reading the list of accounts.
The configuration file allows you to:
- Modify the test bank behavior defining credentials, challenge, new URL, ...
- Define different accounts types
- Define transactions (amount, date, label, memo, reference), recurent or not. For example, you can create a transaction every 15 days starting on 06/06/17, with a random amount between -70€ and -50€.
The reference documentation provides detailed information.
The widget uses a default configuration file available at this adress: test-bank.txt
Several accounts types and transactions are defined in this file and the Linxo test bank provider has the following behavior:
- The credentials asked by the Linxo test bank provider: login:
- A CHALLENGE action will emulate the authentication by SMS (code requested
You may also define your own configuration file which will perfectly suit your needs, allowing you to define the behavior of the Linxo Test Bank.
In this case, the linxo test bank file needs to be accessible with an HTTP link.
Your configuration file URL must be provided in the credential form in the
'Test bank file url' field.
You can use dropbox and share the file publicly. With dropbox shared link, it's necessary to replace the "dl=0" at the end of url by "raw=1" to get directly the file instead of dropbox download page.